Learn mole removal with apple cider vinegar by reading the questions and answers below.
Can you remove a mole with apple cider vinegar?
Yes. Many people have successfully removed their moles and skin tags with apple cider vinegar that you can buy online or at the grocery store.
Should you remove a mole with apple cider vinegar?
It’s not an ideal method as it can burn the skin and leave a scar.
How does apple cider vinegar eliminate moles?
Apple cider vinegar contains a mild acid. When applied repeatedly, it will burn the mole and it will eventually fall off. But the problem is it can burn the skin around the mole which can darken and leave a scar.
Is mole removal with apple cider vinegar all natural?
Depends on how you define all natural. Apple cider comes from apples. It doesn’t have any chemicals in it. It is made of fermented apples,. If that meets your definition of “all natural”, then it is.
Is mole removal technique painless?
Apparently it is not the most comfortable experience ever. The mole will be irritated and itchy for a few days. (See video below).
Is there a video that shows how to remove a mole with apple cider vinegar available?
Yes, see the video embedded below about the apple cider vinegar method. The guy in it removes a mole off his chest by apply apple cider vinegar. He complains the process is a little uncomfortable.
Mole removal with apple cider vinegar – Step by step
The mole removal with apple cider vinegar technique outlined below was learned from various source on the Internet. Use at your own risk. We provide it for informational purposes only and recommend that you consult your doctor or dermatologist before trying any mole removal method.
- Buy cottonballs, Band-aids or sticky bandages and apple cider vinegar
- Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar
- Apply soaked cotton ball over mole. Secure in place with Band-aid or bandage.
- Replace regularly. Change bandage and cottonball daily or more frequently (one source says every 6 to 8 hours).
- Apply coconut oil or vaseline on skin around mole to sooth unnecessary irritation.
- The vinegar will irritate the mole. It can become inflamed and itchy.
- Process can take 2 weeks or longer to complete and for the mole to scab up and fall off.
- It can leave a mark or a scar so follow aftercare recommendations.
- Finally, proceed at your own risk, do you research as needed. Check with your doctor, if in doubt.