How to remove flat moles using 5 different methods
We are going to explain how to remove flat moles, because let’s face it, most people don’t want them on their face or body. The appearance of a mole anywhere on your body that is not covered by clothing can be distressing. This is especially true if it appears on your face. Flat moles are harmless for the most part, however they should be monitored for any changes. You doctor can check them out for you.
Some people hate flat moles however. Others may consider a them as simply a beauty-spot. If you don’t like them and want to get rid of them then there are some easy home remedies to get rid of any flat mole that might develop on your skin. We list them with how-to directions below:
The Castor Oil And Baking Soda Mole Removal Method:
This method uses castor oil and baking soda.
Castor oil can be used to diminish and even erase scars and moles. Baking soda has drying properties that help make the removal process easier and faster.
- Simply mix castor oil with a pinch of baking soda to create a paste.
- Apply liberally it to the flat mole.
- Cover the mole with a band-aid.
- Leave the paste on the mole overnight (or for several hours during the day).
- It will dry naturally. Wash it off with water.
- Repeat this process for 7 to 10 days or until you see the mole fading.
The Apple Cider Vinegar Mole Removal Method
Apple cider vinegar is a very gentle acidic substance that can help get rid of moles. The acid in the vinegar slowly burns off the flat mole-cells. As this happens, the mole will fade.
- Wash the mole with warm water and let it dry completely.
- Use a cotton ball or cotton ear bud to apply the vinegar onto the mole.
- Leave this on until it dries off and then wash it with water.
- Do this a several times per day for about 7 days or so.
- Initially the mole will get darker and drier. Then it will turn into a scab.
- Be sure not to touch or peel off the scab. Let it fall off naturally. This will avoid producing a mark or scar.
Caution: Remember not to confuse apple cider vinegar with manufactured vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is natural. It is made from fermented apple juice. Be sure to only use apple cider vinegar when trying this mole erasing method.
Garlic Paste Mole Removal Method:
The natural enzymes found in garlic cloves can break down the cluster of cells that have formed to create the mole. They break down the cell clusters and help lighten the pigment in the area making the mole fade.
- Crush some fresh garlic into a paste using a mortar-pestle (food processor or hand mixer can also be used).
- Apply paste to the mole.
- Cover with band-aid or surgical tape or gauze
- Leave it on for a few hours
- Remove cover and wash.
Do this every day or about a week. The mole will fall off on its own. This anti-mole method takes about a week to work. In some cases even over 5 days.
The Honey And Flaxseed Oil Mole Removal Method:
As delicious as honey is, the sticky liquid can also be used to make a mole fade. Flaxseed oil can be used to treat a number of skin problems related to scarring and pigmentation. Used together it is an ideal mole-eradicating home remedy
- Mix a drop of flaxseed oil with a drop honey.
- Apply mixture to the flat mole.
- Leave it on for an hour.
- Then wash it off.
- Do this daily.
- Cover with band-aid if desired.
- You will see result in a week.
TIP: Don’t have any flaxseed oil? Just apply honey by itself.
The Onion Juice Anti-Mole Method:
Onion juice is acidic. So it will not only help you erase moles, but it can help even out your skin tone as well.
Here is how:
- Grind an onion into a paste
- Squeeze out all its juice using a cheesecloth or other extraction method (try a juicer).
- Apply the onion juice directly on the mole.
- Leave the remedy on for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Then wash it off.
This mole-busting method takes more time than the other methods on this page to show results, but is extremely safe.
Bonus skin care tip during mole removal:
Apply petroleum jelly, like Vaseline, on the areas of skin around the mole that you want to remove. This process will help protect your skin from any damage, while the removal materials do their job on the unwanted mol